42 HR WEEK – EARLY FINISH FRIDAYS – COMPETITIVE SALARY – PAID OVERTIME
Specialising in high end and bespoke performance exhaust fabrication within the motorsport and high-performance road car industries, we are looking for an experienced, self-motivated welder / fabricator to join our team.
Industry renowned for the highest quality exhaust systems, we are pleased to be working with some of the industries most respected motorsport teams, engine builders and car preparers. The company have built an enviable reputation working with some of the motorsport worlds most iconic projects. Our passion for quality and performance drives us to provide our customers with the best possible products and experience.
We are looking for a fabricator / welder (TIG welder) with a passion for quality and precision engineering.
- Experienced Fabricator/ TIG welder to assist in making bespoke performance exhaust systems
- Experience in working with thin gauge materials such as Stainless Steel, Titanium and Inconel is a necessity
- Previous motorsport / exhaust fabrication experience is preferred but self-motivated candidates with an eye for detail will be considered
- We are looking for a self-motivated and organised individual with an eye for detail and passion for high quality
- Good communication skills and initiative are imperative
- Competitive salary – based on experience
- 42 hour working week
- Early finish Fridays
- Paid overtime
- 28 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Ideally located, 10 minutes from the M40
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company in the high-end automotive and motorsport industry. Our passion for high quality and performance is contagious and we’re looking for someone who shares our enthusiasm. As a member of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to work with a group of passionate individuals who are committed to providing the best possible experience for our customers.
To apply or for more information, please email your interest and CV in confidence