Since 1868, the Swiss watch manufacturer IWC Schaffhausen has been crafting exquisite Haute Horlogerie, in which the highest precision is combined with exclusive design. As one of the world's leading brands in the luxury watch segment, our long-established company daily upholds the pioneering spirit and the innovative talent that underlies our success.
To support our Events and Guest Relations Team within our Corporate Communications Department at our headquarters in Schaffhausen, Switzerland.
- Definition and creation of end-market 360° activation packages of existing partnerships such as Mercedes AMG F1, Tortour or St. Exupery Foundation
- Definition and creation of hospitality programs for IWC guest at AMG and F1 events as well as other assigned projects
- Coordination with the public relations team regarding activation related media needs and PR leverage programs including F1 and AMG events
- Creating new activation ideas/concepts for existing partnership in order to leverage the partnerships as much as possible
- Coordination with the digital marketing team for activation related content production
- Management of other IWC live communication events throughout the year
- University degree related to the field of marketing, communications, sports marketing or sponsoring management
- Minimum 2 years working experience in the field of international sport sponsorship activation
- Excellent event organization and management skills
- Hands on attitude as well as excellent communication skills which support interaction at all levels of the organization are required
- Customer centric mindset coupled with interdisciplinary thinking
- Open minded and dependable team player with the ability to work responsibly and independently
- Creative and innovative approach looking to think outside of the box
- Possess knowledge and passion for the IWC Brand, previous experience in the luxury industry is an advantage
- Excellent written and spoken fluency of the English and German language are required, other language skills are a plus
- Travel is required (10%)
IWC offers a challenging working environment: the company’s roots are in Switzerland, but it is a successful international player. We maintain our tradition, yet we are always on the lookout for innovations and ways to improve. Change management, education, further training and personal development are therefore of key importance for our long-term success.