Do you live and breathe Social Media, have a passion for Motorsport and an eye on social and digital trends? Do you have at least 6 months of experience working for social brands, engaging users and building communities?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Esports Social Media Manager.
You will be responsible for community building, content creation and distribution.
You will be the eyes and ears of our Esports division representing us, our partners, and fans across all our communication platforms.
You should be comfortable working in an international group often splitting time between our various locations and willing travel to events if necessary.
You will join the world's largest sports company, reaching over 25M Motorsport fans each month through flagship titles like F1 Racing, Motorsport.com and Autosport.
- Delivering a daily output of content
- Engaging users, influencers and everything in between on social.
- Team Operations: Daily operations, calendar and posting strategy.
- KPIs, reporting and data.
- Community building
- Post distribution
- Active participation in creative processes
Skills and Experience Required:
- At least 6 months of experience creating/distributing content for social channels, preferably within the eSports industry, ideally within motorsport.
- Experienced at content creation
- Experience using social analytics/scheduling and project management tools.
- Experience working with an eSports community, team, organization or similar
- A deep passion or/and knowledge of social media
- A passion for sports, knowledge of Motorsports
- Gaming experience
- Understanding the nature of engagement and community mechanisms.
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, Media or Liberal Arts