Position: Engineering Systems Analyst
Do you have what it takes?
We pride ourselves in being flexible, but there are some things we feel very strongly about. We are careful to select people for our team that have demonstrated excellence through their skills, character and background. It takes talent and drive to meet the challenges of our rapidly evolving environment – and that’s all the fun! Are you looking for new ways to raise the bar and don’t blink at challenges? Do you want a fulfilling career that takes advantage of your talents? If so, then it’s time to join Roush Fenway Racing. Now is the time to be a part of something big!
About the role:
As an Engineering Systems Analyst, you will be responsible for providing ownership and accountability to developing and maintaining all software solutions used by the Engineering department.
If you have a great attitude and exhibit passion, ownership, and excellence in all you do then we would love to meet you!
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive benefit package with 401k and company match
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving, experience and fun team
- Structured career development – a team of industry experts here to support and work with you to explore your learning potential and career goals
What you will be doing:
- Administer software such as but not limited to: Siemens Design and PLM software, JIRA and Confluence
- Develop and administer cloud computing solutions
- Develop new solutions and customized tools and processes for the engineering department
- Diagnose and solve all problems related to engineering software solutions
- Maintain licensing on all engineering software solutions
- Train current and new employees on the use of engineering software solutions.
- Create, implement, and maintain workflows in the systems for standardized processes
What you need:
- Bachelor’s Degree (four-year college or technical school) in IT discipline or related degree
- Minimum 5 years in an IT role
- Demonstrated skills in administering common engineering technology platforms
- Skills in Infrastructure technologies, including cloud computing / IaaS / PaaS / SaaS technologies
- Experience with Big Data Analytics, Data Architecture & Modeling
- Must be thorough with a strong sense of attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Must work well under pressure with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Proven ability to build internal relationships and interact with all levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks effectively
- Self-motivated, driven, success-oriented individual with collaborative communication style
- The determination to work harder than anyone you know
Where you'll be: 4600 Roush Place, Concord, NC 28027
Roush Fenway Racing is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. We welcome all qualified job seekers regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you have a disability and believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, email HR@roushfenway.com with your request. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or correspondence. We will only respond to those requests that are related to the accessibility of the online application system due to a disability.
Roush Fenway Racing is one of the most successful teams in NASCAR history, fielding multiple teams in NASCAR Cup Series. Set to begin its 35th season in 2022, Roush Fenway is a leader in driver development, having launched the careers for many of the top drivers in the sport. Off-track, Roush Fenway is a leader in NASCAR marketing solutions, having produced multiple award-winning Social Media, digital content and experiential marketing campaigns. Roush Fenway is co-owned by NASCAR Hall of Fame team owner Jack Roush and Fenway Sports Group, parent company of Major League Baseball’s Boston Red Sox and English Premier League’s Liverpool F.C. Visit RoushFenway.com, become a fan on Facebook and Instagram, and follow on Twitter at @roushfenway.
Why haven’t you applied yet?