TOP SPEED.TOP ENGINEERING.
Challenging, innovative, exciting, captivating. Working at HWA AG is everything - except ordinary!
Engine mechanic in motorsport (m / w / d)
- Construction and revision of racing engines
- Care of racing engines on the race track as well as in the house
- Supervision of test procedures including associated documentation
- Disassembly and inspection of the engines including the associated documentation
- Close cooperation with the areas of Race Operations and Development Electronics
- completed training as a car mechanic or bicycle mechanic (m / w / d)
- Relevant professional experience of at least 3 years
- Experience in motorsport, especially engine construction is desirable
- Willingness to travel, even on weekends, we assume
- good knowledge of the common MS Office packages
- mastering the English language in spoken and written (at least level B2)
- Teamwork, independence and flexibility characterize you and a high level of dedication completes your profile
With us, you are part of a team of around 300 employees who tackle the biggest motorsport challenges and master them successfully - whether in the DTM, in GT sports, in Formula 3 or, in the future, in Formula E.
With our worldwide unique engineering and motorsport expertise, we are a sought-after high-performance partner to the automotive industry and offer committed people many fascinating opportunities with outstanding development prospects.
When do you strengthen our team?