- To design and develop parts of the WRC engine
- To follow items from the calculation and design process, to the assembly and sign-off on dyno and/or car
- Bill of material setting
- Managing development of components and systems together with suppliers
- Relationship with other design teams such as chassis, electronics and the engine workshop for assembly process support, validation of the new parts
- Relationship with suppliers for parts supply monitoring and quality issues.
- Engineering bachelor degree or equivalent
- 2-5 years of engine design experience, specifically within the motorsport industry
- A strong background in mechanical design engineering
- Strong knowledge of CATIA V5 (Part Design, Generative Shape Design, Drafting)
- KISSsoft knowledge is a plus
- Proficient in geometrical dimensioning and tolerancing and Microsoft (Excel, PPT, Word)
- Good communication skills, fluent English is compulsory, German speaking is a plus
- Clear attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple priorities are key to success in this role. A flexible approach to working hours and tasks is essential.