At Prodrive we like to challenge convention; we know what it takes to win. Prodrive is well known for our motorsports business with a pedigree of world championship winning teams, but over the last decade Prodrive has developed into a prosperous technology and innovation consultancy, as well as designing and manufacturing outstanding lightweight composites. We continue to thrive because of our people!
Prodrive Advanced Technology is a performance engineering consultancy which delivers varied technical projects to different customers across a range of sectors, including; automotive, aerospace, military, research and development and marine. We accelerate understanding and take on challenges others shy away from.
We are looking for an Electronics Engineer to join us on a full-time permanent basis in Banbury for our latest project. The role is to design and deliver solutions to Electronic based engineering projects including preparation of Electronic circuit schematics, PCB layout, component selection and validation testing.
You will be involved with;
- Designing Electronics solutions using relevant CAD systems such as Altium Designer (Schematics, PCB layout, component selection & BOM generation)
- Writing embedded software in C
- Working in multi-discipline teams to deliver the electronics content of varied projects
- Willingness to be “hands on” either on vehicles, test rigs, building test circuits, testing on the bench or in an environmental chamber.
- Got a degree or relevant experience in Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Automotive Technology or a related subject
- Used VeSys or another electrical schematic / harness design software
- Produced electrical schematics & harness drawings for automotive, defence or aerospace projects
If you answered yes to our questions then we would love to hear from you and what we can offer in return…
A modern, spacious working environment with ample free onsite parking, a competitive salaries as well as a tailored range of benefits, which include: life assurance, free fitness assessments and advice from our ‘Fit 4 Life team’, a subsidised canteen, onsite exercise classes, opportunity to join a group personal pension, 25 days holiday (this is increased at certain service points), with an opportunity to purchase extra, childcare vouchers and company discounts e.g. motorsport merchandise… and much more!