Purpose of the job
Design and development of low and Hi voltage electrical distribution of Hyundai Motorsport Cars
- Demonstrable experience of electrical system design - specifically circuit design, wiring/fusing and electrical packaging. n.
- Proficient in the creation of schematics and 2D harness drawings in line with industry recognised EDS standards.
- Design, development and production release solutions for the electrical package and wiring systems for our range of vehicles.
- Familiar with Catia V5 design tools including the electrical harness work bench and the creation of detailed harness routes and feasible design solutions from conceptual phase.
- Able to present design information to support both external and internal project status reviews.
- Practical vehicle fault analysis and electrical harness modification.
- Experience with program launch engineering and manufacturing support, including guidance for installation and rework by Manufacturing and Service departments.
- Engineering school (bachelor degree)
- 3 year experiences
Zuken E3 or Similar
Well organized mental approach, flexibility to modify immediately planned operation according to last minutes issues
Hi Voltage Systems Knowledge
SAP - Component management desirable. (Training will be given)