As a member of the Electric Workshop, the Electrician will be involved in the development and preparation of the motorsport cars and the necessary electrical parts and equipment. Reporting to the Electric Workshop Leader. He/ she will work close together with the Electronic engineers and other departments. During tests and rallies, he/she will support the team from the electrical side.
- Preparation of car sensors, actuators and wiring looms.
- Inspection and service of the electric components of the cars.
- Recording of component inspections and component lifing.
- Preparation of electrical equipment and installation of electrical components in the cars.
- Support as required during tests and rallies
- Responsible of electrical car parts and equipment during the events.
- Working with on car high voltage systems.
- Education :
- Automotive Electrician
- Motorsport Electrician
- Master Car Technician
- Mechatronic Technician
- Technician Measurement Technology
- Experience which is related to automotive electric and measurement technology
- Familiarity with the motorsport environment.
- Understanding of basic electronics principles.
- Knowledge of Motorsport electrical standards: MIL-Spec wiring, Deutsch, Souriau Connectors
- Raychem DR-25 System shrink hose and shrink boots and tyco splices.
- Good English; spoken and written communication skills.
- Able to work with MS Office tools.
- Knowledge of high voltage on car systems
- Ability to work under high pressure and tight deadlines
- Attention to detail and organized.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.