Integral e-Drive, the electric drive division of Integral Powertrain has an immediate opening for an experienced Electrical Technician who will provide Electrical and Instrumentation Support to our growing test team and across the wider business.
Integral e-Drive continuously develop next generation technologies as part of the move towards a more sustainable way of powering vehicles. We work with prestigious manufacturers and Tier 1 suppliers, and our engineers create innovative, complex powertrain engineering solutions used for a wide range of applications in passenger and off highway vehicles and motorsport.
You will have the opportunity to work on innovative powertrain projects, playing a vital role in the test and development of next generation engines, hybrid technologies and electric traction motors.
- You will provide Electrical and Instrumentation Support for Test Systems Hardware and Portable Instrumentation used by our Test and Development team and other Electrical Equipment used throughout the business.
- You will contribute to the design, build, installation and commissioning of new test systems, you will also renovate and maintain existing test equipment.
- Industrial Panel Building, Soldering, Electrical installation, commissioning and testing.
- Maintain CMMS for all fixed and portable instrumentation systems.
- Carry out measurement systems calibration to fixed and portable instrumentation to traceable standards
- Assist with Facility infrastructure electrical fault diagnosis, repairs and upgrades.
- Identification of technical challenges and innovative solutions within a project.
- Maintain documentation in accordance with the company QA system to a high standard throughout each project.