At Prodrive we like to challenge convention; we know what it takes to win. Prodrive is well known for our motorsports business with a pedigree of world championship winning teams, but over the last decade Prodrive has developed into a prosperous technology and innovation consultancy, as well as designing and manufacturing outstanding lightweight composites. We continue to thrive because of our people!
Prodrive Advanced Technology is a performance engineering consultancy which delivers varied technical projects to different customers across a range of sectors, including; automotive, aerospace, military, research and development and marine. We accelerate understanding and take on challenges others shy away from.
We are looking for an Electrical Engineer to join us. The role is primarily Electrical Systems Design but experience in Electronics Design could be beneficial. The projects are both challenging and varied, at Prodrive we believe there’s always way.
We need someone who…
- Want to work on interesting, faced paced, technically challenging projects?
- Enjoy working on the full project from understanding the problem, developing concepts, doing the design and get involved in making things and testing them?
- Can Design of electrical systems and prepare electrical circuit schematics
- Is confident designing wiring harnesses
- Can Interfacing to vehicle networks (e.g. CAN)
We also need someone who has
- A degree or relevant experience in Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Automotive Technology or a related subject
- Used VeSys or another electrical schematic / harness design software
- Produced electrical schematics & harness drawings for automotive, defence or aerospace projects
What we offer in return;
A modern, spacious working environment with ample free onsite parking, a competitive salaries as well as a tailored range of benefits, which include: life assurance, free fitness assessments and advice from our ‘Fit 4 Life team’, a subsidised canteen, onsite exercise classes, opportunity to join a group personal pension, 25 days holiday (this is increased at certain service points), with an opportunity to purchase extra, childcare vouchers and company discounts e.g. motorsport merchandise… and much more!