Racing Point is a team on an exciting journey. Made up of true racers with a shared hunger for success, the team has set its sights on challenging the top names in the sport.
For 2021, a new chapter awaits, as Racing Point becomes Aston Martin F1 Team – marking sixty years since this iconic brand last raced in Formula 1 as a factory team. With fresh investment and energy, the stage is set to build on Aston Martin’s rich and glorious history in motorsport and establish the Silverstone-based team as a competitive force in the years ahead.
To succeed in its mission, the team is looking for talented individuals who share our passion for racing and competition. As the Aston Martin era beckons, get in touch and join one of the most exciting projects in Formula 1.
Due to the exciting new expansion of the ADM department, we are looking for DMLS Parts Finisher to join our team.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a proven track record of hand finishing 3D Printed parts in particular Titanium. A background in either the finishing of 3D printed parts, bench fitting or machining would be significantly advantageous.
- You will be required to work a day shift on Monday to Friday.
- You be responsible for hand finishing all parts that are manufactured through the DMLS manufacturing process.
- You will carry out minor post machining operations such as drilling out holes etc.
- You will carry routine inspection of parts for accuracy.
- You may be required to help with part finishing from our other technologies as the workload dictates.
You must have confident, strong communication skills; possess a thorough working knowledge and understanding be results orientated, data-driven and analytical; possess the ability to build good working relationships in a tight-knit team; and thrive in a challenging and time-driven environment.
Applicants must have current eligibility to work in the UK and please note it is important to only apply for the single position most relevant to your expertise, your application is not enhanced when applying for multiple vacancies.