At NASCAR, you will find a community of passionate individuals who care about our sport and are united in seeing it grow.
NASCAR seeks a talented professional to join the team as a Director, Ticket Operations - Midwest. This position will be located in Kansas and will support the Midwest region.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Development & implementation of efficiency opportunities within the Ticket Operations Departments
- Participate in the development of all Corporate initiatives, including:
- Digital Ticketing
- Social Distance protocols
- TDC/ProVenue efficiency opportunities
- Event Builds
- System Access
- New Controls
- Continued development & expansion of online buying experience
- Process all EBMS & Comp Ticket accounts
- Assist in the distribution (regionally & enterprise wide) of all pertinent policy communications & updates.
- Participate in the development of an enterprise wide Secondary Marketing Strategy
- Continue to work with Sales Academy & Consumer Marketing groups to find new revenue streams, new fan segments.
- Oversee product training for Sales Center & Academy
- Continue to work with Centralized Admissions team on pricing strategies & execution
- Design, implement and execute the overall ticket operations plan
- Work with the Sales Academy team to drive overall increase in ticket sales revenue, ticket sales, suite sales, tailgating and other such programs
- Manage the Ticket Operations staff on a day-to-day basis to ensure that all ticket responsibilities are attained
- Assist in the management of the Ticket Operations Department budget
- Work with colleagues within the region and from other departments within the organization to ensure that all possible revenue and efficiency opportunities are achieved
- Assist in the strategic planning of long‐term ticket sales programs and initiatives
- Remain aware of trends in the industry and marketplace
- Develop a research plan to measure and monitor ticket buyer opinions
- Ensure a high level of customer service at all races and events
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Successful candidates must demonstrate:
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced, revenue-driving environment
- Highly imaginative and a self-starter
- Strong operational knowledge of the Tickets.com ProVenue Ticketing System
- Ability to use Microsoft Dynamics CRM software
- Highly effective interpersonal skills, problem-solving abilities, and leadership skills
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to interact professionally with internal and external clients at all levels within an organization
- Ability to manage budgets effectively
- Must possess strategic thought to spur fresh ideas
- Ability to effectively present information to management and prospects in both oral and written form
- Flexibility to work necessary hours including evenings, weekends & holidays
- Understanding of racing, including an appreciation of the fan experience, a plus
Learn more about this role and our team by applying at www.careers.nascar.com for consideration.
We are a company unlike any other. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won’t take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
NASCAR is committed to fostering a diverse work environment where all employees feel valued and empowered. NASCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). We seek to attract and retain the best qualified people available. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status or any basis that is protected by applicable law except where a bona fide occupational qualification exists.