Fabspeed is seeking a new addition to our team! We are actively interviewing for a Sales & Marketing Director that shares our passion for cars and enthusiasm for success. This position is responsible for researching and developing marketing opportunities and planning and implementing new sales plans. We are looking for someone technically-savvy with creative digital marketing and graphic design talents, as well as excellent face-to-face networking skills. We are meeting with candidates that have industry-specific experience and a steady ability to set goals, take bold action, and drive significant results.
In standard operations, the Sales & Marketing Director will be a leader-- responsible for overseeing the team (approximately 10 people) in our Marketing and Sales departments. The role requires flexibility and agility, as special projects may be assigned among the regular flow of daily work. The individual to best suit this role is a proactively vocal participant, ready to volunteer and unafraid of a challenge. They should be consistently team-focused, dependable, and eager to meet time-sensitive deadlines.
The regular workflow duties include, but are not limited to:
- Collecting, analyzing and presenting market data, sales forecasts, and budgets
- Creating, developing, and implementing advertising strategies and/or marketing campaigns
- Building plans/objectives based on reporting data, and presenting in weekly meetings
- Identifying new networking opportunities and potential brand ambassadors, exploring potential growth with previously established partners and professional relationships
- Researching competitors/competitive products and market trends, evaluating these characteristics, pricing, market shares, advertising, etc.
- Supporting sales and marketing associates with coaching, training, and feedback
- Building and maintaining industry knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading industry trade news and publications
- Identifying and/or planning events, meetings, and trade shows by establishing professional contacts, assembling materials/products, and coordinating participants
- Organizing, developing, and preparing promotional ideas and materials as needed
- Expanding company knowledge by spending time with managers from all departments to learn their role, and their team's role in the overall operation
- Maintaining website with current information or updates as required
- Investigate potential risks, customer service concerns, and/or lost sales
- Managing sales staff CRM usage, industry forum communications, and social media postings to protect and enhance the company's brand/reputation
- Delegating individual targets and tasks to sales and marketing team associates
- Leading by example with respect, professional behavior, and operational expectations
- Inspiring a positive work environment with effective team communications
The Sales & Marketing Director will report directly to the President/Owner of Fabspeed Motorsport, and may be reassigned to report to other management as required by the company.