We are seeking a Director of Marketing Communications to provide leadership and program management to the marketing communications team. You will lead the development of strategic objectives and execution of initiatives to help Race Winning Brands meet its overall strategy. In addition, you will lead the team’s marketing content development, creative efforts, digital marketing, , ecommerce, analytical and Trade Shows.
This role provides cross-functional leadership to all Race Winning Brands locations, to understand and meet current Customer needs and new Customer acquisition goals and to drive new solutions and cross-selling within the Race Winning Brands offering. You will also be responsible for global brand management activities.
- Marketing Strategy
- Develop and execute Race Winning Brands marketing strategy.
- Be a strategic partner with Sales Leadership, Customer Operations, Marketing Leadership, and Product Management teams to best oversee creation of tools and materials.
- Support Corporate marketing strategies, including brand management, trademark and copyright protection enforcement.
- Identify and resolve issues and works collaboratively with peers to ensure successful execution of marketing strategies and product launches.
- Cross-Functional Support of Business Imperatives
- Collaborate with various Brand leaders and monitor industry events/news/trends and to identify market opportunities.
- Play a key role in developing our various brand value propositions across all Race Winning Brands.
- Marketing Team Leadership and Development
- Directly manage and develops the global marketing communications teams by providing ongoing coaching, feedback and development plans.
- Establish and monitor marketing performance KPIs, budgets, and manages vendor relationships in support of the goals of
- Customer Facing and Focus
- Directs Customer-focus and Customer satisfaction initiatives e.g. surveys and global Customer-facing events, including managing budgets, timelines, branding, social media, advertising, etc.
- Direct downstream marketing programs including website development and maintenance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Marketing
- A Minimum of 12 years marketing and/or product management experience, preferably in a the Racing industry
- Bachelor’s degree is required; Master’s in Business Administration, Marketing, or business is preferable.
- Demonstrated problem-solving, negotiation, analytical and project management skills
- Demonstrated strategic ability to plan, execute and achieve sales, profit requirements and associated performance metrics
- Proven organizational effectiveness across all related areas that impact their product line(s)
- High degree of technical aptitude and multi-tasking capability
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and interpersonal skills, with track record of successfully motivating cross functional teams
- Competency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint