Duke Marketing is now a partner with the Motorsport Network, the world’s largest motorsport media group, and we have a lot to say to the group’s 28 million website users about video in all its forms, the TT and our new motorsport travel products.
Our Marketing Manager is therefore seeking an enthusiastic digital marketing executive to join our dedicated team and optimise our new opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communications skills, be adept on key social media platforms and is motivated by results. Experience of e-commerce, marketing tactics and design skills are desirable but not essential.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the role will include:
• Delivering excellent digital sales and marketing activity across all business areas
• Helping to produce and deploy marketing campaigns on websites and via social media
• Assisting in booking and delivering print advertising to support online activities
Preferred experience includes:
• At least 1 year's experience in a marketing role or further education qualification in relevant subjects
• Digital marketing experience with Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics, Adobe suite of programmes (desirable but not essential)
• Educated to at least A Level standard
This role is being handled by Dan Walker, Marketing Manager