At NASCAR, you will find a community of passionate individuals who care about our sport and are united in seeing it grow.
NASCAR seeks a talented professional to join in the position of Designer based in our Charlotte, North Carolina office.
This person supports Marketing and other internal business units by working directly with the Creative Services, Brand Marketing and other departments across the organization to conceptualize, design and optimize creative assets and deliverables suited to the needs of these stakeholders.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Oversee the creative process including but not limited to layout, illustration, animation, photography, typography, production, etc.
- Design and layout a variety of creative materials (print and digital), translating creative requests and applying branding strategies and graphic design best practices.
- Manage and lead multiple projects according to established priorities and deadlines.
- Prepare files for digital and print production.
- Ensure that the look and feel of each deliverable aligns with brand standards, best practices while also working to be strategic, relevant and visually appealing.
- Collaborate with Creative Services leadership, Brand Marketing and other internal teams to execute creative deliverables.
Required skills / experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years’ experience in design, advertising production and/or communications experience.
- Possess an open mind
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with various internal constituencies
- Basic copy writing skills
- Strong proofreading skills
- Strong leadership and project management skills
Learn more about this role and our team by applying at www.careers.nascar.com for consideration.
We are a company unlike any other. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won’t take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
NASCAR is committed to fostering a diverse work environment where all employees feel valued and empowered. NASCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). We seek to attract and retain the best qualified people available. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status or any basis that is protected by applicable law except where a bona fide occupational qualification exists.