As a Design Engineer at Ilmor you will experience a diverse and challenging range of activities in projects that will range across our business activities.
To be successful in the first stage of an application you must have a good degree in Mechanical or Automotive Engineering and have at least three years post graduate experience in the field of engine design.
The following skills and experience will be required –
• Proven ability to design major engine components
• Strong understanding of engineering principals and engine systems
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Good customer and supplier liaison skills
• Catia V5 experience is preferred but not essential
Additionally, you will be expected to demonstrate the following personal attributes -
• Honesty and integrity at all times
• The ability to work effectively as an individual or as a member of a team, even when under pressure
• A genuine desire and determination to deliver commitments
• Good communication skills in verbal and written formats
In addition to an attractive salary, the above position carries a range of benefits including performance related bonus, non-contributory pension scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance.
To be considered, you must already have the right to work in the UK.