Race Winning Brands (RWB) is an accumulation of independent businesses, each with market leading brand recognition that sells primarily pistons, and other engine related components into the Automotive and Powersports markets (high-performance racing, motorcycles, all-terrain vehicles, snowmobiles, personal watercraft, etc.).
We have an immediate need for a Design Engineer to work in our engineering department in our Mentor, Ohio world headquarters location.
To be considered, candidates must apply at: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment....
Minimum requirements include but are not limited to:
- BS in Engineering or related field from an accredited institution
- 1 year of work experience.
- Experience in 3D modeling and FEA, preferably utilizing SolidWorks.
- Solid background in internal combustion engine technology, both hands-on & theory.
- Familiarity with precision measurement tools including micrometers, height gauges, dial indicators & calipers.
- Must be able to travel up to 10%.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- This position does not include relocation.
Essential duties include but are not limited to:
- Excellent written & oral communication skills in English.
- Demonstrated knowledge of engineering principles & concepts through previous work & educational experience.
- High level of self-initiative with the ability to conceptualize, implement, manage, & execute multiple projects & tasks with minimum supervision.
- Must be able to work within cross-functional teams to identify and address quality issues.
- Must have a strong passion for personal growth and a commitment to continuous improvement.
- Understanding of lean principles, FMEA, and GD&T is a plus.
- Motorsports enthusiast is a plus.