Ginetta Cars Ltd
Based in Leeds, Ginetta has been building British road and race cars since 1958 - but since its purchase by LNT Group in 2005, the company has grown to become one of the most significant players on the global motorsport scene.
With racing pedigree throughout the business; Ginetta and Team LNT have raced at LMP1 level in Le Mans, with group chairman Lawrence Tomlinson himself winning the 2006 GT2 class. The Ginetta G40 and G55 are a mainstay of both national and international racing.
Current projects include LMP1 Le Mans Prototype entered into the 2019/20 World Endurance Championship, the exciting Akula Supercar unveiled at the Geneva Motor Show and the new 2020 LMP3 car.
Ginetta is part of the LNT Group, a rapidly expanding Yorkshire based group of companies. Under the guidance of Chairman and founder Lawrence Tomlinson it consists of five core businesses across industry sectors including: Healthcare, Construction, Chemicals, Automotive and Software.
We offer a great place to work with fantastic employee benefits including, Gym (at head office), free parking (on all sites), pension and much more.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven Design and Development Engineer to join the Ginetta Design Team.
The role requirements are:
- Design components and assemblies from the conceptual stage to final part checking, fitment and testing
- Analyse parts and assemblies with regards to stress, aesthetics, ergonomics, fitment, materials, finish & budget
- Prepare detailed 3D models and 2D drawings
- Self-manage your work load with guidance and work with other team members to produce the best possible products and deliver to deadlines
- Proficient with 3D CAD, CATIA V5 or Solidworks preferred although other systems will be considered and training is available