Reporting to the Formula 1 Technical Delegate, and in collaboration with him, the successful candidate will follow the below key activities:
- Liaison with the Teams for declarations and technical queries
- Oversight of scrutineering and control of F1 cars during F1 events
- Organisation and oversight of F1 Technical Department
- Contribution to the Technical Regulations
- Modernisation of scrutineering methodology and tools
Candidates are expected to hold an Engineering Degree and significant experience in Formula 1 (at least 10 years) both in the design office and the track.
A good knowledge of the complete Formula 1 car and current practices and regulations are also prerequisite.
The role also requires organisation skills, rigour, ability to work under pressure and willingness to travel extensively (at least 20 race/year).
Fluency in English and CAD knowledge are required.
This is a position with extensive responsibility requiring a firm commitment for a long duration of time.