At Prodrive we like to challenge convention; we know what it takes to win. Prodrive is best known as a motorsport business with a pedigree of world championship winning teams stretching over 30 years. Prodrive has now grown into a larger technology and innovation organisation and comprises of 5 distinct and autonomous companies.
The stunning design and outstanding build quality of our GT3/GT4 cars are great foundations but it is our Customer Support Engineers who then accompany, guide and support our customers through their global race events and programmes that sets us apart from the competition and cements us as their partner of choice. It is a relationship based on trust and a common purpose. Trust in the knowledge that a well-funded factory operation will deliver on time; we'll be ready to race every time.
We are looking for a Customer Support Engineers who has a passion for Motorsports to join us in Banbury. We need someone who has a strong understanding of the Motorsport industry and the fundamental principles of engine operation, chassis control and experience in suspension, body shell and driveline components. If you have a passion and drive, enjoy travel and love winning, we will help you realise your potential.
Your will be responsible for;
- Provide technical input to the customer to assist with car setup and strategy
- Adjust engine mapping and track strategies tailored to relevant circuits
- Advise the customer to ensure their parts requirement is sufficient to achieve their objectives
- Provide scheduling information for purchasing to ensure efficient parts manufacture and supply
- Generate post event reports highlighting issues and recommendations on improvement
- Progress recommendations following an event
- Ensure efficient operation of the car and engine by the customer
What we can offer you;
A modern, spacious working environment with ample free onsite parking, a competitive salaries as well as a tailored range of benefits, which include: life assurance, free fitness assessments and advice from our ‘Fit 4 Life team’, a subsidised canteen, onsite exercise classes, opportunity to join a group personal pension, 25 days holiday (this is increased at certain service points), with an opportunity to purchase extra, childcare vouchers and company discounts e.g. motorsport merchandise… and much more!