RallySport Direct is looking for its next customer service enthusiast to join our team!
Do you enjoy working with customers over the phone, value relationships with customers, and have a commitment to provide legendary experience for them? Customer Service Representatives are responsible for providing high quality customer service to our external customers via providing information in response to inquiries about products, pricing, and other product related questions. They also manage and resolve customer general questions and problems, complaints, or concerns, as well as process orders received from customers through phone, email, internet and fax. Finally, they also work with other departments to resolve customer’s questions or issues, and work with business partners to determine product availability, shipping pricing, problems, and tracking.
Where you’ll spend your time:
- Confer with customers by telephone, email, and Instant message, to provide information about products, product availability, shipping charges, tracking questions and/or other customer inquiries
- Take or enter orders, cancel orders, track orders, or obtain details of complaints
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken
- Process orders received through the phone, email, fax, or the internet
- Refer unresolved customer orders, or complaints to designated departments for assistance
- Work with internal departments and external business partners to resolve customer issues
- Other duties as assigned.
- 0 - 6 months related experience; one or more years of demonstrated customer service experience in a call center environment taking incoming calls over the phone preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Small/Compact performance cars knowledge a plus; intermediate to advanced mechanical knowledge preferred
- Beginning to intermediate proficiency using MS office suite: Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Ability to work weekends with some availability during the week
- Ability to look for ways to add value beyond the customer’s immediate requests; addresses the unidentified, underlying, and long-term needs, and anticipates upcoming needs and concerns
- Competencies below are typical company competencies, but can be higher or lower based on position:
- Communication – listening and communicating openly, honestly, and respectfully with different audiences, promoting dialogue and building consensus, and fosters two-way communication
- Achievement Oriented – focusing your efforts on achieving high quality results
- Passion for Teamwork – work with others to help them achieve their personal and organizational goals. You celebrate your wins with others, celebrate others wins and successes, and realize when the company falls short, you fall short and look for ways to succeed
- Exemplify Integrity – treating others fairly, honestly, and respectfully; furthering the integrity of the organization and its relationships of trust within your own teams, customers, and the broader community; maintains ethical principles even in the most challenging circumstances
- Must be able to adhere to attendance policies and requirements.
- A team of automotive enthusiasts who have a drive for customer service and sales, as well as leadership who have passion for the off-road industry, are driven, successful, and willing to help mentor and teach those who have the same passion
- Full time benefits include: medical, dental, vision, company paid life, short-term disability, two weeks of PTO your first year, paid holidays, employee discounts, and more...
- All employees are eligible for company provided Life insurance, Employee Assistance Program, discounts on products, and 401(k) plan participation (after 90 days with “immediate” vesting).
Your work environment:
- Office environment must be able to work at a desk and requires extended periods of sitting/standing
- Requires repetitive movement and requires repeating the same physical or mental activities
- Requires speaking / reading English
- Requires ability to talk and speak through the telephone
Aftermarket Performance Group (APG) is a fast-growing leader in the automotive aftermarket industry. The company is made up of multiple divisions focused on the wholesale distributor and direct-to-consumer segments within diesel performance (Premier Performance Products), jeep and off-road (Northridge4x4), compact performance (RallySport Direct, JB Autosports, and GrimmSpeed), and gas segment (Stage 3 Motorsports).
Visit our website at www.rallysportdirect.com
RallySport Direct is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants who are offered a position must be able to pass a background check and pre-employment drug screening (not all charges are disqualifying).