LEVEL5 ADVERTISING | TEAM VELOCITY
Level5 Advertising is a full-service marketing agency for the Recreational Vehicle (RV), Marine and Motorsports industries. Level5 was created as a niche marketing agency within the walls of its parent company, Team Velocity. Together these companies serve the automotive and recreational vehicle industries, providing a full range of advertising and marketing services to dealerships, associations, and manufacturers nationwide. Our unique culture promotes creativity, camaraderie, and success. Our team members are hard-working and driven to achieve success for our clients.
CREATIVE COORDINATOR (ENTRY-LEVEL)
As a Creative Coordinator, you wear many hats. You are responsible for all aspects of email marketing campaigns, including set-up, testing, scheduling, deploying, and optimizing, in addition to researching, proofing, and the uploading and maintenance of new content to ensure the Company’s digital database is always current and accurate.
You are extremely detail-oriented and highly organized. You’re eager to learn and are willing to assist with a wide variety of tasks. You work well independently but can also collaborate effectively and are a great team player. Communication is your strong suit, both oral and written. You are customer-service oriented while going above and beyond to think outside of the box and solve any challenge.
- Manage all aspects of email marketing campaigns
- Build and maintain the Company’s digital database
- Review and evaluate client deliverables for content, grammar, style, and accuracy, as well as relevance to the selected campaign
- Work collaboratively in a team environment with designers to proactively resolve inaccuracies
- Manage and update work assignments via the company’s internal CRM platform
- Maintain a schedule of deadlines for deliverables and special projects
- Communicate status and missing information
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field
- 1+ years’ professional work experience
- Experience with email marketing automation platforms is a plus!
- Excellent computer competency and adept at learning new digital platforms
- Proficient with MS Office products; knowledge of Excel is a plus!
- Extremely detail-oriented and highly organized
- Ability and desire to accurate perform repetitive tasks
Competitive compensation will be commensurate with experience. Participation in company benefit offerings includes medical, dental, vision, 401K, and wellness. This is a full-time, on-site, salaried position located at our corporate office in Herndon, VA. Local candidates only; relocation assistance is not provided.
If you are selected to move forward in the recruiting process, you will be contacted by a member of the Recruiting Team within 5 business days. Applicants who provide a mobile telephone number may be contacted via text message to schedule next steps in the interview process. By applying to this position, you are opting in to receive text messages. Message and data rates may apply.