In the role of Composite Laminator, you will be responsible for:
- Lamination of Class A composite components and composite moulds for projects in the Motorsport/F1 and Aerospace industries requiring strong attention to detail, cost and quality.
- Carrying out work in adherence to technical drawings, internal and external specifications and laminating instructions as appropriate ensuring accuracy and process documentation.
- Working closely with manufacturing engineering to support the development of standard work instructions and taking part in design for manufacture workshops for new product introduction.
- Identifying, defining and supporting the introduction of continuous improvement activities in the area of trimming and assembly.
- Contribute to the publishing of ‘Best Practice’ within Lentus
- Contribute to the training and development of other Team members.
Specific Skills & Experience:
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate significant previous experience of laminating a broad range of composite materials in the Motorsport / F1 or Aerospace industries to a very high standard.
- Comfortable working to tight time frames with demanding quality requirements.
- Candidates must demonstrate previous experience of using their own initiative and work under minimum supervision.
- We work in an ever-changing environment with demanding customers, safety critical structural products and complex laminates so we need someone who is flexible, reliable, hardworking and is heavily motivated by achieving high standards in composite manufacturing.