Do you see yourself working for a rapidly growing, innovative and forward-looking company? If so, this could be the opportunity just for you!
Pentaxia is one of the leading UK companies in the rapidly expanding Advanced Composite market. We work with a range of market sectors, from aerospace to medical, from Motorsport to luxury automotive. The Company is family owned and is heavily investing in Research and Development to ensure it remains at the forefront of technological and capability development. Wherever possible we promote from within the Company, but this role covers areas where we are introducing additional processes and approvals and we feel the Company will benefit from recruiting a person with relevant previous experience. Pentaxia has a dynamic Management Team with a “can do” mentality and we are seeking someone who wants to thrive in such an environment.
Person Specification and Experience
The ideal candidates will be open to learn and understand company needs; will be happy to work accordingly with company standards, in a fast-paced environment.
Applicants must be enthusiastic, innovative and have a positive attitude to work effectively alongside the friendly team.
- Good hand skills and an eye for detail.
- Previous experience with fitting and trimming of composite laminates.
- Solid understanding of patterns, moulds, composite materials and bonding processes.
- Be able to inspect their own work, and follow detailed engineering drawings.
- An understanding of the aerospace, motorsport or defence industry is highly advantageous.
- Have a positive “Can do” attitude to everyday operations and continual improvement initiatives.
37 hours per week - between the hours of 6:30am-11:30pm Monday - Thursday and 6:30am-4:30pm on Friday's.
Our usual working hours are Monday to Thursday's 7:30am-4pm and 7:30am-12:30pm on Fridays.
Shift work and and the opportunity for overtime during peak periods.
Competitive package to be offered to the right candidate
- Large & newly refurbished facilities.
- A generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus statutory days.
- Plenty of free onsite parking.
- Pension scheme.
- Shopping discounts instore and online for many popular high street brands, days out, motoring and travel.
- Employee assistance programmes, support for finance, healthy living, mental health and financial aid.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Hourly rate will be dependent on experience.
- Early finish on a Friday.