Ginetta reaches the big six-zero in 2018 and what a reputation we have built. Under the direction of Lawrence Tomlinson (a previous Le Mans winner no less), the Ginetta family has well and truly made its mark on the international racing scene. With five in-house racing championships, one of the most decorated GT4 cars on the market and a forthcoming LMP1 project, the future is looking bright.
As the business continues to grow, we’re looking for a Composite Fitter to join our team in Garforth, Leeds.
The successful applicant will be responsible for trimming, fitting and assembling component parts to pre-built assemblies. We are looking for some with experience working with carbon fibre and other composite materials, with the ability to read and interpret technical drawings. An interest in motorsport would be an advantage however not essential
- Reading engineering drawings
- Assembly and fitting to high standards and fine detail finish
- Trimming, fitting and assembling composite component parts into built assemblies
- Trimming composite and ancillary materials to close tolerances
Our ideal employee will have
- Great attention to detail
- The ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Diligence and conscientiousness
- Good organisational skills
- A friendly and polite personality
- The ability to work alone and as part of a team
- A professional, proactive and dynamic approach
- Experience with work holding and an understanding of production efficiency
Not only is this a fantastic career opportunity, it’s also a fantastic place to work. We offer numerous employee benefits including a free onsite gym, plenty of free parking, childcare vouchers, a pension scheme and much more.
If you think you could be just what we are looking for please visit www.lntgroup.co.uk/careers.php for the full job specification and to apply.