What makes Crunch, Crunch:
We believe that deep within the heart of sponsorship activation lies one key ingredient: brave, confident people. Since Crunch was founded, we have been on a mission to deliver braver sponsorship activations that get the blood pumping and deliver tangible results.
What does this role require?
A passionate communications and PR professional who can demonstrate at least 4-5 years’ relevant experience working with high-profile brands or rights holders in motorsport. Further notable experience managing campaigns or sponsorship activations for technical partners in Formula 1 will be highly advantageous.
You will have in-depth knowledge of the motorsport communications and media landscape and a strong understanding of what makes a story to generate global coverage and deliver value for international clients.
You will demonstrate excellent communication skills – both spoken and written – with exceptional attention to detail. You will be at your best working across multiple projects, managing varied stakeholders in a fast-paced agency environment. An energetic, enthusiastic and solutions-focused mindset is essential.
A strong interest and knowledge of up-to-date media activities and trends, including new media platforms, is essential and experience of earned media analysis and measurement is required.
What are the key performance areas?
- All aspects of day-to-day account and project management to ensure KPIs and objectives are met.
- Developing communications and PR plans, including copywriting, creating presentations, messaging, proof points, and news story generation, to push out across key channels and markets.
- Day-to-day media requests and ongoing press office management including at race weekends.
- Proactively developing creative campaign and news story ideas for clients.
- Supporting wider account team, digital, social and event functions to amplify clients’ communications output.
- Developing strategy and management of earned media campaigns.
- Managing creative resource and production partners to bring ideas and campaigns to life.
- Keeping colleagues and clients informed of relevant media trends and opportunities.
- Providing ongoing reporting for client campaigns and media performance.
- Drafting, managing and reconciling campaign budgets and spend.
- Assist in media and talent briefings and management of interviews.
- Assist in preparing press releases, internal articles and other communications materials.
- Building relationships with key media and journalists.
- Proactively providing insights and inspiration from global brands and campaigns to enhance the company’s and clients’ output.
The right candidate will be...
- Passionate about motorsports with a strong interest in sponsorship communications and sporting industry.
- A creative and dynamic individual able to develop and deliver everything from drumbeat activations to big budget PR campaigns.
- An advanced user of media database and monitoring tools (e.g., Cision, Gorkana, CoverageBook).
- Adept with Microsoft Office products, Google Workspace, Mac OS and Windows platforms.
- Proficient with social media platforms (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube).
- A people person; able to build trusted relationships with colleagues, clients, and media alike.
- A brave and confident individual who remains calm under pressure.
- A skilled or qualified copywriter preferred but non-essential.
- Foreign languages advantageous but non-essential.
- Relevant degree-level qualification is preferred.
- Additional qualifications in marketing, PR, journalism are desirable but not essential.
If you feel you are a good fit for this role, please click apply and provide your CV and a covering letter.