Aston Martin Red Bull Racing is recruiting an experienced Communications Manager to join its Marketing Department at the Formula One team’s base in Milton Keynes.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading Formula One team that has come a long way since its first season back in 2005, having won eight World Championships and now employing more than 800 people. Putting Red Bull values at the forefront of everything we do, Aston Martin Red Bull Racing prides itself on pushing the boundaries, being non-conformist and taking its marketing and communications to the next level.
The full-time, permanent role will report to the Senior Communications Manager within the Marketing Department and be based at the Milton Keynes factory. However, applicants must be prepared to undertake extensive travel to accommodate the international race programme.
Within this varied role, the successful candidate will contribute to the development and execution of the overall communications strategy and deliver a media relations function for the team and drivers during the race season. They will also support the wider business, including Red Bull Advanced Technologies, to tell our corporate and technology story as well as support our internal communications programme.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creative content planning and delivery for media and fan engagement activations including car launches, team milestones, live demos, partner announcements.
- Development and execution of the business-wide communications programme to position us as a leading F1 and technology company, while remaining true to Red Bull’s values.
- Working closely with partners to maximise their investments and our colleagues within Red Bull markets to ensure they have access to our team assets.
- Attending Formula One races to run our trackside press office and provide strategic counsel to senior management and drivers.
Key skills include
- Proven experience in a comparative communications role.
- A genuine interest in sports, lifestyle and the youth brand landscape. Motorsports knowledge is desirable but not essential.
Strong verbal and written communications skills, with excellent organisational, project planning skills.