We are looking for an experienced CNC Turner to join our team.
We are a well-established precision engineering company manufacturing components for the Motorsport, Aerospace & Electronics Sectors.
Your duties will include;
- Programming, Setting and Operating CNC Lathes
- Machine components to Drawings & CAD
- Working with Doosan & Goodway CNC Lathes, with live tooling.
- Work to machining tolerances ensuring that the completed component is checked against the required specification
Essential Skills and Competences:
- Knowledge of Feature CAM is beneficial, but not essential.
- Experience and understanding of working in Motorsport, would be beneficial.
- Work under their own initiative.
- Work well individually and with our team.
Job type – Full-time
Good rate of pay
7:30am – 4:30pm Monday – Thursday, 7:30am – 12:30pm Friday
Opportunity to work for a company who are established in their field, who value their employees. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, reliable and has a positive attitude to join our team. If you would like to know more information regarding this role, please contact us today!
This is a permanent full-time position