Where others stop, we just start: Out of our passion for high performance, we are creating a completely new - incomparable - category of water sports vehicles: We are creating a MARINE HYPERCRAFT. We combine iconic design with the highest precision - each and every one of our machines is a true masterpiece. Influenced by our values such as passion, respect and also quality, we work hard to apply these values to our product. That's why we want you to have these attributes as well. For our main location at the "Côte d'Azur" of Austria in Leiben an der Donau we are looking for a
CNC Machining/Development Technician Prototype Construction (m/f/d)
Full-time 38.5 h
Your to do:
- Programming and processing of serial and sample parts with CNC milling machine, CNC cutter and marking laser
- Collaborate on innovative R&D projects for MARINE HYPERCRAFTS (build and test prototypes)
- Carrying out vehicle trials and tests (local and international), troubleshooting as well as repair and maintenance work including evaluation, analysis and documentation
- Equipping the vehicles with measurement technology and sensors for various vehicle tests
Are you/ Do you have?
- A technical education
- Hands-on princip in technical areas
- Practice in operating and programming CNC machines
- Interest in software programs
- Good written and spoken German or English
Are you ready?
- to approach challenges independently and on your own responsibility?
- to apply your implementation skills?
- to use your team spirit and very good organizational skills?
- to go on international test trips for a few days (around 20% per year)?
Then join us on the boat!
As our new team member you will join a young, dynamic team and have a high degree of independence and a lot of personal responsibility. We also offer employee-oriented working hours, free fruit and coffee as much as you want.
Based on the collective agreement for workers in the metal industry, we offer you a minimum salary starting at € 33.211 gross p.a. (based on full-time employment), with the option of overpayment depending on qualifications and experience.
Please send your application directly to firstname.lastname@example.org