The Calibration Engineer will be part of the Embedded team working closely with other departments as engineering, homologation, engine development, prototype and service. The Calibration Engineer will be involved and contributing to a vehicle program starting from prototype phase to the last market homologation. You will be working with development of the software running in our ECUs, calibration of the engine and performance optimization of the exhaust system.
- Development of new functions in our engine control software including diagnostic monitors fulfilling legal, factory and aftermarket requirements.
- Plan and execute emission tests.
- Analyse and report test results.
- Perform ICE calibration.
- Define and troubleshoot installations.
- Supplier management.
- Monitor hardware upgrades and evolution on market.
- Support our production and service departments.
- Help develop our working methods.