We are looking for a Business Development Representative.
- Support our national distributors regional offices and regional distributors reps in introducing Motul to new accounts and local maximize sales opportunities.
- Train our distributors sales representatives with technical information that demonstrates our distinctive value proposition on the lubes market.
- Monitor competition by gathering currently marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results report, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis.
- Update pipeline of new and existing indirect accounts.
- May require travel to motorsport events and/or tradeshows from time to time
- Performs other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time
- Reports directly to the assigned Regional Sales Manager.
- MUST HAVE: 2 years+ in Sales within the Aftermarket automotive or Powersport industry.
- MUST HAVE: Deep understanding of Automotive and Powersport mechanics, a certification with one of the major OEM’s is a plus.
- Exceptional personal drive and commitment to exceed Sales targets.
- Passion for motorsports, Powersport AND Automotive.
- Exceptional inter-personal skills and capacity to liaise with HQ’s in a structured manner to relay important messages from the field, and secure conversion of trade opportunities.