- Works with Brand Marketing Manager to develop a marketing strategy and plan with focus on growth of our family of brands by leveraging and communicating authenticity.
- Participates in the overall support of all Brand Marketing activities associated with the development and execution of content and collateral for POP materials, website content, branded merchandise, consumer engagement activities, PR events, trade shows, and national promotions.
- Collaborates with creative, interactive and experiential teams to produce compelling brand communications consistent with the brand/product position.
- Assist in management, review, approval and tracking of marketing collateral and advertising calendar
- Work closely with sales and product managers to create effective stories and content for use in all marketing and communications materials.
- Participates in the overall marketing strategy and tactical execution with the broader Marketing and Management team to achieve goals and targets.
- Manage outside vendors on various marketing projects, merchandise initiatives, public relations activities and advertising plans to ensure they are delivered on-time, within the scope of the plan and within budget.
- Collaborate with Marketing Team to develop strong campaigns and promotions, attend select customer and industry meetings to keep abreast of trends and topics to enact campaigns to leverage NGK’s leadership role in the aftermarket industry.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures, and if applicable, all will adhere to all company policies relating to TS16949 and ISO14000.