BRIEF OUTLINE OF SPECIFIC ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Reference a Project Function Job Description if applicable.):
Jacobs Technology is the advanced technology division of Jacobs Engineering, one of the nation's largest engineering and technical services-only companies. Jacobs is the world’s top supplier of automotive test facilities, providing a full range of services to commercial automotive industry customers. Customers include not only the world’s major vehicle providers and other original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), but also clients from the international motorsports community Our experience encompasses virtually every type of automotive test facility, including climatic and driveability wind tunnels; aerodynamic, acoustic, and thermodynamic wind tunnels; emissions test rooms; soak rooms; altitude chambers; engine and powertrain test cells; and electromagnetic anechoic chambers. We not only design and build these facility systems assets but also operate, maintain, and manage these facilities
- Work responsibilities involve receiving input/data via Excel or other similar software for various support teams as required.
- Responsible taking assigned data and creating graphs, spread sheet, macros, and tables as assigned
- Interaction with all business levels in the organization will be required.
This position's duties include working in a fast-paced environment consistent with handling multiple demands and priorities supporting management request. Position requires employee to be a self-starter, require minimal supervision, have good judgment and the good decision-making skills.
MINIMUM EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING, AND /OR SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma required
- Two (3) Years of progressive clerical experience and familiarity with a variety of general office equipment including computers and office systems. Specialized and relevant training may be substituted for experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good collaboration skills, able to work with multiple people and manage a variety of projects simultaneously
- Excellent English skills (Oral, reading, writing and listening)
- Ability to communicate and interact well with others
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office tools and similar (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, MS Project, and Vizio).
- The ability to work with Macros and using the internet with Microsoft Explorer.
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills
- Ability to run meetings.
- Exceptional leadership skills and proven record
- Must have advanced knowledge in the use of high level functions of Excel for calculations, formatting and data manipulation (including in depth formulas/pivot tables) and recording macros.
- Writing macros in Visual Basic, proficiency in Oracle/Hyperion Essbase and database manipulation is a plus, but not required.
- Financial acumen, strong team orientation, communication and organizational skills are necessary.
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements.
- Ability to multi- task and meet deadlines as required
- Some proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.