- Build, monitor, and distribute weekly traffic reports to key stakeholders.
- Review error reports from diagnostic tools such as Google Search Console, SEMrush, Pingdom and GTMetrix. Identify specific site issues and report details to appropriate team for fixing.
- Test all SEO related site updates made to increase traffic and engagement in QA and post-production environments.
- Fix basic HTML issues such as broken links, text formatting, embedding videos, etc.
- Analyze competitors for content and backlink opportunities.
- Monitor brand mentions to seek out potential content distribution & syndication partners.
- Manage site taxonomies for categories, tags, and subject-specific databases for racing and automotive.
- Must be detail-oriented, to a fault. Seriously. The devil is in the details.
- Basic understanding of SEO and usability best practices.
- Experience with Web analytics tools such as Google Analytics & Search Console, SEMrush, ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Hitwise, Chartio, Alexa, SimilarWeb, and HotJar.
- Experience with Page Speed tools such as Lighthouse (Google PageSpeed Insights), Pingdom and GTMetrix and Browser site inspectors.
- Comfortable debugging tracking issues.
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS and front-end technologies.
- Previous experience with Content Management Platforms (CMS).
- Basic understanding of site architecture, taxonomy, and navigation.
- Fluent English.
- Patience (we are in 2-week sprint cycles :-).
NICE TO HAVES
- Previous experience with affiliate marketing and tracking external conversions.
- Previous experience with AdSense and similar Ad platforms.
- Second language.
- Passion for racing or cars.