At Motorsport Games, we are a diverse collection of people. Developers, designers, marketers, artists, producers and salespeople from all over the world. And despite our different skills, backgrounds and experiences, we are all passionate about games. Our focus is, unsurprisingly, motorsport and racing related. We have shaped some of your favourite racing games from the last 20 years on console, PC and mobile, and are embarking on an ambitious journey to reshape the industry - to unite racing communities, esports, games, content, ideas, tools and chat all in one place. And we want you to join us. You do not have to be mad about motorsport to join us. Different experiences and perspectives are vital to our ambitions.
We’re not shouting about this from the rooftops just yet, we’re busy working behind the scenes. But make no mistake, we are growing at a rapid rate, globally, via our NASCAR, Le Mans and other esports series and need outstanding, passionate talent like you to get us to where we want to go. So, we want to hear about your story, and what you can add to Motorsport Games.
We are looking for an Associate Producer that can work with our esports production team to create thrilling and engaging live and recorded content for our audiences. You would be working on projects involving top video games and rights holders from the virtual motorsport spectrum. Our shows have been broadcast to millions across digital and linear platforms as the space continues to grow exponentially. Full responsibilities are listed below but include script writing, asset management and editorial management. If you think that you’d like to work on the next generation of virtual motorsport content then please get in touch!
Motorsport Games is a video games company with major offices in Miami, Orlando, London, Silverstone and Moscow with a large network of remote developers and support staff located around the globe.
- Working with the esports teams to create and produce engaging esports competitions for the virtual motorsport audience.
- Work with creative designers to bring our portfolio of products to life.
- Create engaging scripts and run of shows for our esports products, bridging the gap between esports and motorsport.
- Working with the esports team to shape and implement creative digital media to our audience.
- Work on digital and linear shows, both in a studio and offsite to increase the quality of content.
- Documenting and defining processes and procedures for livestreams.
- Knowledge and experience of working with the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite.
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work independently on content and creation of video projects
- Constantly pushing to improve and develop the quality and style of videos
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work to production schedules, managing multiple projects and deadlines
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong work ethic
- An eye for detail
- Demonstrable portfolio of previous work
- Knowledge of game capture and livestreaming hardware, including OBS, vMix and ATEM
- Understanding of cameras, audio, lighting, and video capture hardware, including their usage and setup.
- Subject to business requirements, some travel to events may be required