Challenging, innovative, exciting, inspiring. Working at HWA AG is everything – except ordinary!
Here, you are part of a team of around 300 people that faces the greatest motor sports challenges and deals with them successfully – whether it’s in DTM, GT-Sport, Formula 3 or the new Formula E in future.
Our expertise in engineering and motor sports, which is unique in the world, makes us a sought-after highperformance partner to the motor industry that can offer dedicated people a wealth of fascinating opportunities with outstanding development prospects.
We’re looking for you to join our team as a
Application Engineer in Motor Sports (m/f/o)
- Application of powertrain on test bench
- Drivability application for test and racing deployment
- Analysis of measured data to optimise engine and drivability application
- Configuration management of program and data sets // Specification of engine, gear and vehicle functions
- Measurement technology specification for the investigation of specific measurement tasks
- System support at events
- Successfully completed degree in mechanical engineering or electrical engineering specialising in engine construction/control technology or associated degree courses
- Relevant professional experience of at least 5 years
- Specialist knowledge in the field of engine / gear / vehicle application
- A command of written and spoken English (min. Level B1)
- You are able to work in a team, independently and flexibly, and your high level of commitment rounds off your profile