Our Motorsport team is looking for reinforcement! As a team assistant (m/f/d), you would ensure a smooth process in one of our most dynamic departments. This would be done through processing our purchases quickly, accurately and with confidence when handling the entire ordering process with our suppliers.
Routine tasks do not scare you off and you also like to make business decisions - because you understand that profit lies in purchasing! Are you the chameleon we are looking for?
- Support of our purchasing team in the international purchase / sale of tickets for major events in the field of motorsport
- General administrative tasks of an e-commerce company
- Maintenance of price lists and other relevant lists
- Competent processing and monitoring of orders
- Correspondence with our suppliers for order processing, invoicing and complaint processing, etc.
- Providing new offer comparisons and price negotiations in order to complete the best deal every time
- You have successfully attained a degree, completed training or have significant work experience
- Recurring tasks make your perfect workday. However you maintain a flexible attitude to take on new tasks if the situation requires it
- Conscientious and structured work is natural for you. You always find the best way to do your job highly efficiently
- You are confident in using Excel and are familiar with the usual data processing formats
- Making foresighted business decisions is always a welcome challenge for you
- Knowledge of spoken and written German at a professional level is required
- A confidence in the ability to use spoken and written English is an advantage
What we offer
- A determined team in a dynamic and appreciative work environment
- Flat hierarchies and individual training opportunities
- Varied, exciting tasks and plenty of room for your own ideas
- Attractive salary, holiday pay (1 salary) and 27 days off
- A company with passion and speed in the implementation of new projects and goals
- Free coffee, tea and fruit as well as weekly optional sports activities with the whole company
About the company
Global-Tickets consists of German, Dutch and English speaking employees based in Groningen. We offer tickets to the most popular sports, music and entertainment events. At Global-Tickets we rely on professionalism and reliability in a friendly and open working environment: German perfection meets Dutch composure.
Living and working in Groningen
Groningen is a beautiful university town in the Netherlands located 50km behind the German border with a population of approximately 200.000. Its large number of students (approx. 50.000) provide a charming youthful character to the city. Historic buildings are met by various rivers and canals and offer the city a cosy atmosphere.
Do you want to join our team?
We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV, certificates) as well as an indication of your salary expectations by e-mail to our contact person Marlies Somberg