No restraints. No limitations. We don’t simply push boundaries. We completely rethink them. McLaren Automotive exists to create breath-taking performance road cars.
With innovation at the core of all we do, every challenge starts with the same question. How can we do it better? This restless spirit runs right through McLaren Automotive. And the search for perfection is evident in everything we do.
Purpose of Role
The Accounts Payable Clerk, reporting to the Accounts Payable Senior Clerk, will contribute to the seamless functioning of the Accounts Payable team.
While adhering to robust processes and controls, the Accounts Payable Clerk will assist with overall business performance and growth by ensuring that supplier invoices are handled appropriately, and internal and external stakeholders are supported as required.
The Accounts Payable Clerk will be integral in encouraging best practices across the business and maintaining a high standard in all purchase-to-pay activities.
- Processing UK & overseas purchase ledger invoices and matching to purchase orders and goods received.
- Identifying and resolving queries from suppliers and staff
- Reconciling supplier accounts
- Dealing with suppliers by email and phone, addressing their queries and resolving any issues
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Previous experience within a finance department as a purchase ledger clerk is desirable
- Persistent when resolving issues
- Good at questioning and spotting irregularities
- Good IT skills including Excel
- Thrives in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Exceptionally organised, with a high level of self-motivation
- Must be extremely trustworthy
- Have strong attention to detail
- Team player
- Good communication skills