Exciting opportunity to gain experience and develop your career across the full finance function of an international business operating in the luxury automotive and motorsport sectors. You will be an integral part of our small Finance team in an unusually interesting business, reporting directly to the CFO and dealing with multiple international locations.
Responsibilities will include
- accurately recording international and domestic purchase transactions and making payments in multiple currencies
- handling expenses and travel bookings
- purchase order administration and reconciliation
- dealing with supplier queries worldwide by phone and email
- assisting with the production of accurate financial reports for management and external agencies
- deferred revenue reconciliation
- opportunities to add other tasks as you develop and assist with sales ledger activities
You will have
- intermediate or better than beginner/basic level of Excel competency
- experience of using accounting software (knowledge of Xero would be an advantage)
- good interpersonal skills
- the ability to prioritize your workload and complete tasks accurately and efficiently
- a good standard of spoken and written English
- at least 1 year's accounts experience or a relevant recent qualification (AAT or HND/degree level)
Hours are full time (37.5/week) and worked Monday to Friday.
Benefits include pension, free parking, free tea/coffee, 33 days holiday.