Account Manager will work with the current sales team to identify new opportunities syndicating existing Motorsport Images content as well as selling assignment services into brands/manufacturers etc.
- Build, develop and validate marketing models for business lines and partnerships across the Motorsport Network
- Design and implement marketing strategies, tactics and procedures
- Set and monitor goals for performance and growth based on Marketing activity
- Management of Marketing budgets
- Oversight of marketing activities of the Network and the contribution of executives across the verticals
- Assist with relationships with customers, partners and vendors
- Identify marketing efficiencies and gains across the Motorsport Network
- Implement annual planning cycle
- Proactively drive the customer journey through marketing, propositions, digital, innovation, multi segment marketing campaigns and customer engagement both locally and globally
- Evaluate performance by analysing and interpreting data available
- To provide day to day leadership to reinforce company culture and employee engagement
- Support the identification and nurturing of talent within the business.
- Proven experience of working as a CMO or similar role
- Previously worked in a global business at an Executive level and able to manage virtual teams
- A deep understanding of digital infrastructure
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Marketing and Sales background
- Working knowledge of aligning and integrating businesses
- Previous experience of working with Formula 1 and motorsport
- Experience of enabling transition to a digital business.