Motivated by the idea that experiences were best made behind the wheel, QA1 manufactures high performance suspension and driveline designed for those who #goDRIVEit.
Founded in 1993, QA1 is an industry leader in performance shocks, suspension components, composite driveshafts, rod ends, spherical bearings and related accessories for the motorsports and industrial markets. QA1 has more than 100,000 square feet of office and manufacturing space in Lakeville, Minnesota. The state-of-the-art facility includes a complete line of CNC machines, hydraulic presses, filament winding and laser cutting equipment that permit all-inclusive shock absorber, suspension component and composite driveshaft manufacturing and assembly operations. QA1’s quality system is certified to the ISO 9001 standard.
We are looking for a 2nd shift Bilingual Lead Material Handler who is responsible for pulling products for internal and customer orders, packing shipments, receiving shipments, inventory transactions, and other duties as assigned by performing the following duties. Work hours are 3:30 pm - 1:30 am Monday - Thursday.
- Regular and consistent attendance
- Responsible for pulling orders for customer shipments, packaging, and processing shipping paperwork
- Breaks down pallets of incoming inventory
- Moves new inventory into the warehouse.
- Labels inventory properly
- Creates inventory transactions in SyteLine
- Assists in cycle counts and inventory management processes
- Performs forklift checks
- Performs other duties as assigned