Responsible for installation and maintenance of vinyl signage across company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Installation and maintenance of vinyl on Indy cars, sports cars, pit equipment, trailers, and shop
- Maintain and stock spare decal kits per race series
- Additional duties may be assigned
- 3-4 years of previous installation experience required
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Solid understanding of vinyl materials
- Ability to work with a team and autonomously
- Ability to adapt quickly to change as customer needs and approvals change
- Working within a shop environment. The dress code is shop uniforms. Normal business hours are 7:00am to 4:00pm. Will potentially travel to some race events in the US and overseas.
- There are no physical requirements for this job.