We are looking to recruit Vehicle / Systems Engineers for our race programme, either as Full Time, Part Time or as Freelancers.
- Contact person for technical questions from customers on site
- Root cause analysis and problem solving in the event of technical defects in cooperation with the customer
- Data analysis and data evaluation with regard to technical anomalies
- Create bug reports
- Collecting and providing vehicle data in the field
- Successfully completed studies in the field of vehicle technology / vehicle construction
- Professional experience in motorsport and handling GT vehicles on the racetrack
- Confident handling of common motorsport tools such as: Racestudio,
- Toolset + Toolbox, WinDarab + RaceCon, i2, BMW diagnostic tools e.g. INPA
- Basic knowledge of the system architecture of GT3 or GT4 vehicles
- Good knowledge of English and German
- Confident and friendly demeanor
- Willingness to work on race weekends with willingness to travel internationally
- Class B driving license
We also give young talents a chance and encourage their development!
- Family environment and flat hierarchies
- Partly flexible working hours
- Modern technology
- Practical training
- corporate benefits program for attractive shopping discounts from various providers
Do you see your future in exciting motorsport projects? then we look forward to your application!
Because what applies to our customers applies to you for a long time: We develop you further!