- Team work , flexibility, trust worthy in all aspects of the car assembly.
- Loading truck with car parts and equipment, check car parts, stock level , collaborate with store, SSB, transmission , electric , and engine department for re-stock or re-order of parts.
- Be accountable and responsible for secure loading of all boxes and equipment during transport.
- Check weight of vehicle and / or trailer on scale before leaving to an event.
- During tests/ events, set up trucks as requested by logistic department .
- Be responsible for fuel and tires . Support mechanics all time and be hands on.
- Handle company properties such as truck, trailer, equipment and parts with care .
- Driver license class CE is required
- Experience in Motorsport (Rally etc.) industry as a truck driver with all responsibility's and tasks.
- Good knowledge for car parts .
- English is mandatory
- Work on the highest standards and tight deadlines.
- A flexibility approach to working hours and extensive as well as the ability to perform under pressure