Every F1 win is the result of incredible teamwork. Making it happen takes the same level of skill, dedication and teamwork from the Formula 1 team. We’re looking for a Travel Coordinator to join our team on a 12-month fixed-term bases, at our Formula 1 World Travel Office in St James’s Market.
- Build and maintain good relationships with suppliers and clients
- Booking hotels at all races and resell to teams, media, sponsors etc
- Source hotels for new clients at existing races
- Ensure rooming lists are requested from teams within adequate time to get revised versions to the hotels. Keep in contact with the properties to ensure all changes, billing instructions and special requests are met prior to the group arrival
- For new races work with the new promoter to know the best areas / hotels / suppliers to use for the event. Arrange a recce to visit the properties / suppliers in person
- Comprehensive customer care to retain current clients and build new client relationships
To view the full job description, please refer to Additional Information.
- Proven extensive experience in travel or hotel industry
- Good administrative skills with strong knowledge of Word and Excel
- Excellent organisation skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Good communication skills and client focus
- Ability to solve problems.
- Ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines
- Current driving license – experience of driving overseas an advantage
Join Team Formula 1, make it happen!