In this role with the BILSTEIN Motorsports Team you will be responsible for the operation of the 7-post-test rig at the Nuerburgring.
- Inspire our customers and us with your technical competence on the
brand new and best in class Servo-test multi-post rig in our facility at
the world’s most famous racetrack Nürburgring.
- Prepare the setup of the test rig and the car after detailed discussion with customer engineer.
- Advice and assist our customers during preparation of the race vehicles with measuring equipment for the test.
- Invest, analyze and present the resulting data to our customers with competent proposals to increase the car’s performance.
- Independent from individual test runs you:
- Continuously analyze, develop and enhance the capability of the test-rig.
- You actively take apart on the performance improvement and development of our motorsport suspension products.
- Support our sales department with technical guidance during customer acquisition.
- Successfully completed Engineering Degree / Master Degree in mechanical engineering, vehicle engineering or comparable.
- > 3…5 years professional experience with test rigs, measurement
technology and vehicle dynamics (preferable in Motorsports with
- Distinctive know how of general mechanics, hydraulics, shock
absorbers and vehicle suspension especially considered in vehicle
- Flexibility to cope with challenging work schedules
- Open minded and a bucket full of ideas regarding new methods and continuous improvements.
- You work in a structured, analytical, forward-looking and cost-conscious manner.
- Your attitude towards others is characterized by respect, tolerance and impartiality.
- Fluent in German and English language.
Please apply via Job Link below. For further questions contact HR via E-Mail Recruiting.firstname.lastname@example.org