For the position of Motorsports Technician we are looking for a talented and motivated candidate to join our Experts Team:
- You prepare and supervise projects in the field of motorsports, like the F1, Le Mans and many more across the world.
- You set up, program and check the radio systems and communication equipment on site
- You carry out routine troubleshooting at the assembly level and also prepare the technical reporting
WHAT YOU BRING WITH YOU
- Successfully completed technical training (e.g. mechatronics technician, event technician, electronics technician for devices and systems, IT technician or communications electronics technician)
- Technical interest in working with radio, intercom, audio and/or IT technology
- Initial professional experience in the field of broadcast and/or event technology is an advantage
- High degree of flexibility and willingness to travel to exciting events and circuits
- Strong ability to adapt quickly to changing situations, excellent attention to detail, and work at the highest level of excellence
- Strong customer focus with excellent communication skills
- Enjoys the holistic implementation of projects
- Good written and spoken German and English skills
- Driving license
If all this appeals to you, join us and let's create the next chapters of our success stories together as a team!
To achieve our goals, we are always looking for highly motivated and qualified colleagues to join our team and grow with us. Riedel offers an innovative, collaborative and diverse work environment with great challenges. We believe in and support the career advancement of our employees and offer flexible working hours and sustainable learning.