At F1 Arcade, we’ve completely revolutionised the traditional arcade by creating the first-ever Formula 1 entertainment and hospitality concept, with socialising at its core for fans and non-fans alike. F1 Arcade venues provide an immersive, state-of-the-art F1 racing simulation experience, gamified for a mass audience, with ‘best in class’ hospitality and exceptional venue design, all under one roof - for the ultimate night out in the fast lane…
- Manage and support our bespoke F1 simulators using our bespoke sim management system.
- Manage and support our in-venue team to troubleshoot issues with ePOS and PDQ's.
- Work with our MSP (IT Provider) to escalate issues and resolve them as swiftly as possible.
- Manage your time effectively throughout your shift, ensuring all technical checks are carried out.
- You instil trust in your team by prioritising jobs to ensure smooth running of the shift at all times.
- You know the equipment technical requirements, which you communicate to the management team.
- You are the voice between departments, knowing product updates and ensuring the message is understood by all.
- Safe fun is always a priority; you will complete all daily checks and checklists.
- You are described as the technical expert and approachable by all the team.
- You conduct handovers at the beginning and end of every shift. You make sure the team know what is going on so that the guest receives the best experience
SKILLS AND BACKGROUND
- Maintaining and troubleshooting Windows 10 issue
- Must have Remote Desktop knowledge
- rFactor 2 and racing simulator hardware experience
- Familiarity with JIRA Service Desk, Datto, Spiceworks, Notion, and Teams
SALARY/PAY & BENEFITS
- No zero-hours contract
- Paid breaks
- Paid birthdays off
- Generous discounts for you, friends and family
- F1Arcade development plan
- Employee of the Month awards and recognition
- Access to Paycare (employee assistance program)
- Refer a friend bonus scheme of £300
- Salary £12-£13 / Hour Plus Tips